Read the 2018 KPI Report
KPIs for Law Firms 2018 Report
87% of law firms don’t track Key Performance Indicators according to our recent study. Consequently, this presents an opportunity for forward-thinking firms to begin using KPIs to optimize their practice.
Download the report to learn:
- Why law firms should track business intelligence metrics.
- How these metrics can benefit the firm, the lawyers, and the marketing department.
- 18 specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that legal marketers should track.
- How marketers should respond to each KPI to optimize efficiency and ROI.
- How our business intelligence dashboard, Practice Viewer, can track all of these metrics effortlessly.